Brand Marketing SpecialistFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist for our client. The incumbent will assist cross-functional campaign teams by carefully examining insights and trends and taking responsibility for specific campaign delivery aspects to ensure smooth execution.
- Assist the brand team in creating the marketing brief by gathering consumer and business insights and obtaining pertinent information from prior campaigns to suggest best practices.
- Proactively monitor in-flight campaigns for optimization possibilities, flags them to the team, and implements decisions.
- Gather performance data from relevant teams and dashboards and compares it to projections and goals.
- Support optimization conversations and report weekly findings to stakeholders.
- Oversees monitoring of the budget control report and ensures that campaigns are fully executed within the allocated budget.
- Accountable for making sure vendor invoices are paid on time.
- New graduates with relevant brand/marketing expertise or those with 1-3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of general marketing strategy and business principles.
- Ability to balance delivery for several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Brand communications, creative, and media strategy (traditional and digital media) Project management.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to draw conclusions from data to affect campaign optimization and performance.