Merit Seivices is hiring a Payroll Specialist!
- No experience Required. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- We are currently hiring for the position of Payroll Specialist for our client in the Construction Industry.
- French speaking would be an asset
- Education related to payroll and/or Human Resources is a requirement
- Knowledge of Payroll Laws in Quebec and USA would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Flexible and receptive to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of weekly and bi-weekley Canadian and US Payrolls.
- Compile, verify and submit payroll documentation and data related to salaried and hourly paid employees. (union and non union)
- Perform other Human Resources duties as required or assigned
- Maintain professional knowledge of all payroll legislative changes.
- Assist in Year End activities