Beauty ArtistFull Time Part Time posted 6 months ago
‣ Delivering sales to meet or exceed targets.
‣ Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge while demonstrating professionalism and poise.
‣ Support promotions, events, and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
‣ Consistently elevate own artistry skills.
‣ Attends all required training and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
‣ Develops knowledge of trends in the industry to provide the best service possible and share with the squad
‣ Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management, and business associates.
‣ Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
‣ Assists in the execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
‣ Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
‣ Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
‣ Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
‣ Additional duties as assigned.
‣ 2 years of retail experience, previous sales experience required.
‣ Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
‣ Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
‣ Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
‣ Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
‣ Have and maintain flexible availability.