Backend Software DeveloperRemote posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Backend Software Developer for our client. The candidate will work with other team members to debug and enhance current back-end apps and procedures.
- Accountable for creating the web services and APIs that mobile app developers and front-end developers use.
- Create and manage websites’ systems to process data and carry out operations.
- Focus on databases, back-end logic, application programming interfaces (APIs), infrastructure, and servers to guarantee the website operates as intended.
- Create web apps that are sustainable with clear and manageable code.
- Establish and manage testing schedules to improve user interface and experience, assuring the best possible presentation across all major browsers and hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer programming, or a similar subject.
- Fluency in or comprehension of certain programming languages and operating systems, such as Java, PHP, or Python.
- Ability to process optimization, user experience, and efficiency.
- Excellent time and project management abilities.
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities both in writing and verbally.
- Expert knowledge about Flask, Django, or other Python-based frameworks, etc.