Automotive Mobile TechnicianFull Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Mobile technician for our client. The ideal candidate will have experience in correcting wheel alignments, engine adjustments, brake system tests, steering and braking system repairs, drive train repairs, electrical system repairs, and suspension repairs.
- Delivering tire services following TIA guidelines, such as tire removal.
- Changes in oil and other liquids and other additional automotive services.
- Provide feedback on all work completed after each service.
- Solid knowledge and ability to make suggestions based on car evaluations
- Recommending fresh goods and services.
- Keeping the truck, the tools, and the other supplies clean and organized
- Contribute to and abide by a safe and environmentally responsible workplace where safety is paramount.
- Ability to maintain a driver’s license in good standing.
- Upon job offer and annually, provide a valid Driver’s Abstract from your province of residency.
- Ability to perform well in a physically demanding environment where heavy lifting and constant movement are part of your shift.
- Ability to work well in a team and stay current with technology.
- Devoted to delivering incredible customer service.