Automotive Mobile Service TechnicianContract posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Mobile Service Technician for our client. The successful candidate will be responsible for giving on-site support and repairs for our customers’ vehicles, guaranteeing their satisfaction and safety. They will have to analyze and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues and perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Provide on-site maintenance and repairs for customers’ vehicles, including cars, trucks, and other motorized vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues using diagnostic equipment and hand tools.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections.
- Conduct safety inspections in compliance with provincial regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of repairs and maintenance.
- Communicate with customers and team members regarding vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
- Always adhere to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Operate a service vehicle safely and efficiently.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in automotive maintenance and repair.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
- Proficient in using diagnostic equipment and hand tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel to various locations.