Automotive Industry – Licensed ElectricianContract posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Licensed Electrician for our client. The incumbent will help set up, sustain, and fix electrical equipment and systems used in the production of automobiles.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and equipment, including motors, generators, transformers, and control systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems using testing equipment and tools.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints, and diagrams.
- Adhere to safety standards and regulations when working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Collaborate with other maintenance and production personnel to meet production schedules.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
- Master Electrician license.
- At least three years of experience as an Electrician in a manufacturing or industrial environment, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, equipment, and safety standards.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints, and diagrams.
- Proficiency in electrical testing equipment and tools.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Physical ability to work in confined spaces and lift heavy objects.