Automotive ElectriciansFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a licensed electrician for automotive industry clients. The incumbent will be responsible for installing, examining, managing, and fixing all the electrical components in automobiles.
- Ensure that all plant facilities and tools are fixed quickly.
- Analyze and understand architectural, electrical, electronic, mechanical, and structural designs and facilities.
- Raceways, buss ways, wire, cable, switchgear, and fittings for rigid and flexible lines must be chosen and installed.
- Apply electronic theory and A.C/D,C theory to industrial installation, upkeep, and repair.
- Install and keep up different lighting devices.
- Install, maintain, test, and fix rotating machinery like A.C. and D.C. electric motors.
- Install, operate, repair, and troubleshoot electronic drive systems.
- Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Complex problem solving.
- Ability to install electrical systems.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.