Automotive Detailing TechnicianPermanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Detailing Technician for our client. As an Automotive Detailing Technician, your duties will encompass the upkeep, enhancement, and presentation of automobiles.
- Wash and dry vehicles using specialized equipment and detergents.
- Detail vehicles using various tools, products, and techniques to clean, polish, and protect the exterior and interior surfaces.
- Remove stains, dirt, and debris from upholstery, carpets, and other surfaces.
- Apply wax, sealant, and other protectants to the exterior surfaces to maintain the paint and shine.
- Clean and polish wheels, tires, and rims to remove brake dust and other contaminants.
- Inspect vehicles for damage, defects, or needed repairs and report them to the supervisor.
- Keep the work area clean, organized, and safe by following safety procedures and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in automotive detailing, preferably in a dealership or service center environment.
- Knowledge of various detailing techniques, products, and equipment.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Physical ability to stand, bend, and move for extended periods.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.