Automotive AnalystPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Service Ltd is hiring for the position of Automotive analyst for their clients. The incumbent is responsible for monitoring, adjusting, reporting, and forecasting car and residual values.
- Assemble market information, examine data, and modify used vehicle market values.
- Conduct analysis on specific data requirements to produce insights.
- Attend auctions and keep up with the newest news online.
- Keep up with business developments in connection to relevant principles.
- Elucidate how to predict residual values.
- Aid in leading and carrying out group initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the field. Ideally in the automotive sector, such as the used car market, remarketing, or automotive finance.
- Ability to compile market data, analyze it, and adjust used car market values.
- Knowledge to generate insights, conduct analysis on a certain set of data requirements.
- Attend auctions and stay up to date with online news.
- Observe changes in business that affect Canadian Black Book principles.