Auto Instructor/In-car InstructorPart Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Auto Instructor for our client. The appointed individual will teach about repairing cars, engines, mechanical features and electrical systems.
- Teach and instruct the students to follow MTO standards.
- Creating a supportive learning environment that takes into account students’ varied educational and cultural backgrounds, life experiences, and personal learning preferences;
- Creating a curriculum that incorporates relevant techniques and instruments for evaluating pupil learning;
- Outstanding proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Outstanding computer abilities.
- Adapt well under duress.
- Three years or more of recent industry experience is required.
- Red Seal Certified Automotive Service Technician 310S-310T.
- It will be advantageous if applicants have at least Level 1 SAE ITC accreditation or something comparable, according to NEVTEX.
- Electrical, hybrid, electronic, or electric vehicle technicians who have recently completed OEM or aftermarket technician training.
- Pay commensurate with relevant training and expertise.