Analyst InternInternship posted 3 months ago
Summary: Kickstart your career in security with us as an Analyst Intern in London, ON. This internship offers you the chance to gain valuable experience in the dynamic field of security analysis while contributing to our mission of safeguarding our clients’ assets.
- Work on client engagement teams executing on projects, supporting key decision-makers in developing and executing deliverables;
- Contribute to presentation materials, reports and schedules for client engagements;
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting;
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills; and
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting, mathematics, business administration, or a related field. Candidates pursuing their CPA designation are preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience in conducting research, synthesizing data, writing reports, and preparing presentations. Fluency in French is required for those candidates applying to join our offices in Quebec.
- An aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as financial analysis or modeling, market research and analysis, project problem diagnosis, and solution development.
- A great problem-solver, self-starter, and is highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and is able to work as part of a team.
- Willing and able to travel in Canada, as required.
- Valuable hands-on experience in security analysis.
- Mentorship from experienced security professionals.
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful security projects.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.