Administrative AssistantPart Time posted 3 months ago
Become part of the Merit Services team as an Administrative Assistant supporting a client in the dynamic construction industry in Toronto. The ideal Administrative Assistant will be flexible and highly organized, possessing exceptional attention to detail, and an extensive knowledge of efficient organizational and communication practices. Additionally, the candidate should possess a strong ability to develop and implement effective procedures and processes to ensure seamless operations. Join us today to embark on a challenging and fulfilling career path!
- Collaborating with the Executive Assistant to create a seamless and productive working environment for the President, Vice Presidents, and Senior Management Team of the regional office.
- Establishing and maintaining customer-focused relationships with all stakeholders to ensure a positive and professional experience.
- Effectively managing various emails and calendars to ensure timely responses and efficient scheduling.
- Planning, scheduling, and accurately documenting meetings, including taking minutes.
- Planning and coordinating events to ensure a successful and memorable experience for attendees.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on expenses, while managing travel arrangements for staff members.
- Managing office supplies and equipment, and maintaining an organized and efficient filing system for electronic and paper documents.
- Managing executive courier requests and ensuring timely mail distribution.
- Providing general administrative support to both the manager and employees, as needed.
- A post-secondary degree is an asset, along with a high school graduation and at least five years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all work.
- The ability to manage a workload effectively, prioritizing tasks to ensure efficiency and discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Proficiency in structuring documents and presentations with due attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and producing, editing, proofreading, and modifying documents to a high standard.
- Expertise in several Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Flexible working hours that allow for a healthy work-life balance.
- A performance bonus to reward our employees for their hard work and dedication to achieving their goals.
- Paid sick days to ensure that our employees can take the time they need to recover and prioritize their health.