Account ManagerContract posted 3 months ago
The role ensures proper communication between local sales and corporate accounts, and that the required support actions are implemented.
• Responsible for actively managing and growing sales in the Northern Territories.
• Work with the industry-leading management team to develop strategic product & service solutions.
• Tailor and implement territory strategies to optimize growth in alignment with corporate objectives.
• Create and foster relationships through multilevel selling with multiple corporate customers
• Provide reporting and analysis on sales results, regional market trends, and competitive updates; deliver product and consolidated sales forecasts.
• Actively communicate updates in the CRM tool to maintain information and accurate reporting.
• Collaborate with internal support staff; other duties assigned as required.
• College diploma or University degree; specialized training in a related field is an asset (i.e. chemistry, business, or sales)
• At least 2 years of experience in sales is required; outbound sales are considered a strong asset.
• Driving License (we provide a company car) and be comfortable driving.
• Must be self-motivated, have people skills, and be able to effectively communicate with internal/external stakeholders at all levels.
• Must have strong organizational skills, be able to work independently, and demonstrate initiative.
• Must be a team player who is customer-oriented.