- Full Time Part Time
- View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : January 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $39,000.00 - $45,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 669
Job ID 15051
Merit Services Ltd. is looking to hire a Packaging Operator for its client in GTA.
‣ Operation and maintenance of production equipment and area modifications according to GMP, safety, and quality standards.
‣ Perform all packaging/process activities
‣ Operate, maintain, and adjust process equipment according to established procedures.
‣ Lead the mechanical changeover of equipment according to established procedures
‣ Participate in the preparation and completion of all documentation applicable to the production
‣ Clean equipment, rooms, and general areas for production use
‣ Write and/or revise SOPs for new equipment and/or processes
‣ Perform related computer tasks
‣ Participate in internal and external quality audits.
‣ Participate in quality and customer complaint investigations
‣ Lead in process improvement initiatives
‣ Participate in process improvements and SMED
‣ Trouble-shoot equipment and process-related issues
‣ Work in other Manufacturing/Packaging areas as required
‣ Minimum Level of Education – High School Diploma
‣ Experience/knowledge with packaging equipment
‣ To read, understand, and follow procedures, document – Process checks, and any observed incident during packaging
‣ Knowledge of production packaging processes and equipment demonstrated through performance.
‣ Proven Technical Competency
‣ Knowledge and experience with SAP production transactions or similar operation system
‣ Strong problem-solving skills
‣ Self-managed team player, experienced in working with teams in a production environment • Highly motivated, conscientious, innovative, and creative.
‣ Computer skills i.e., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
‣ Ability to use and understand automation solutions such as eBRS, Free Weigh, etc
‣ Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.